Wearlon Water-Based Industrial Release Coatings are Teflon®-like nonstick, anti-friction and protective. Wearlon is used in a broad class of applications including icephobics, marine, anti-graffiti, textile and paper industry, waste water and mold release.
Wearlon is a superior epoxy coating. Wearlon technology fuses silicone throughout the matrix of the epoxy, offering unique non-stick, anti-friction advantages in a broad range of applications.
What makes Wearlon different and better than other nonstick coatings?
- Unlike other silicone epoxies, the Wearlon Silicone epoxies exist as a block copolymer, therefore eliminating the fear of silicone migration and contamination.
- It does not require heat assistance for curing. It will cure at room temperature! It can be applied anytime and anywhere.
- It does not require complicated means in the application process. Spray, brush, or roll. Simple and easy!
- Wearlon is a water based, low VOC, environmentally friendly, silicone-epoxy coating.
- The coating, and its non-stick repellent properties last. Tough, durable, and abrasion resistant.
- Highly rated for corrosion resistance and protection in all environments.
- Comes in any color, matte or gloss.
No primer required in most cases. A single topcoat application and you're done!
- Adheres tenaciously to just about anything and everything - wood, metal, plastic, etc.
- It is less costly, lasts longer, and out-performs other coatings.
Marine: Fast Boats
Such as Pulp & Paper,
Cutting Tools, Coating rolls
for the Converting Industry
Stretch Forming of Metals:
Interior Walls (hospitals, schools,
public bathrooms, locker rooms)
Cement / Concrete
Retaining Walls, Foundations:
Piles, Drilled Shafts, Sheet Piling
Grain / Cement Silos:
Pulp and Paper Industry:
Non-stick, graffiti resistant, easy cleaning,
long lasting, industrial coating systems
for a wide range of applications.
If you would like to become a Wearlon Distributor, please contact us.